Reservation for ZOOTeen Information Session at the Toledo Zoo
- Please note: this online form will help you set up a reservation to attend an information session related to the ZOOTeen program, including the process of applying to become a ZOOTeen. This online form is not your official application.
- You must be at least 13 years old by June 16, 2013.
You must be no older than 17 years old by June 16, 2013.
You must be able to volunteer at least 60 hours over the course of the summer and fall (through October 31, 2013)
- You must be able to attend a ZOOTeen Program Information Session with at least one parent on one of the following dates:
Sunday, January 27, 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, January 31, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 3, 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 9, 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, February 19, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- On the date of your ZOOTeen Program Information Session, please note that only the ZOOTeen applicant and the applicant's parent(s) will be admitted to the Zoo. Please do not bring additional siblings, friends, etc.
- As part of the application process, you must be able to complete a volunteer application and secure a letter of reference from a teacher, coach, or similar individual (ZOOTeen applications and related reference materials will be provided at the Information Session)
- All personal information collected below will be kept private and secure and will only be used by the Toledo Zoo's Volunteer staff to set up your reservation.
I have read and understand the requirements and the information provided above.